Main Forum

Connection Refused (3/11/17)

7 replies
Votes:
+4
Just a quick question,
I was just playing on the server, in the middle of a RiverClan RP, when I was kicked out of the server.
When I go into my Minecraft Server menu, it says that it could not connect to server, and every time I try to connect to the server, the connection is refused.
I've tried restarting both Minecraft and my computer several times, along with refreshing several times and trying the new IP, but nothing's working. What's going on? Or is the server down?
Posted Mar 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+125
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 5
I'm pretty sure the servers currently down bud but It will most likely be back up soon!
꓄ꃅꍟ ꉓꀤᖘꃅꍟꋪ ꃅꀎꈤ꓄ ꀤꌗ ꂦꈤ

Posted Mar 11, 17
Votes:
+9
SOS SEND IN THE MILITARY, THE ELITE FORCE, FUCKING NATO OR SHIT
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
ZOMBIES ARE KILLING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT!
LOOTERS ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!
DEAR GOD, WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!?!?
Posted Mar 11, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
!?!???....
Posted Mar 11, 17 · OP
Votes:
+9
QUICK GET BEHIND THIS BARRICADE! *Fires Machine Gun Over Barricade* Damn looters! WHERE IS THE MILITARY?!? THEY NEED TO FIX THE GOVERNMENT SHIT I MEAN THEY NEED TO FIX PAWSTEP BEFORE OUR CONTRY GOES TO HELL!
Posted Mar 11, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+89
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 4
Yes the server currently is down and hopefully will be up again soon in the meantime check back here often to see if someone has said anything or just check your game we'll be up shortly
Posted Mar 11, 17
Sci_Fi31 Head Mod
Votes:
+23
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 1
^ We can't promise this, as just loyals, but just wait for it to go back up either way.
Official Head Moderator on PPWC

Rules | Report a Player | Appeal a Ban | Support

If you have a question/concern, feel free to private message me!
Posted Mar 11, 17
Votes:
+4
Serve just went back up
Posted Mar 11, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices