Main Forum

Invalid Nests

5 replies
Votes:
+76
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 4
So I came across an invalid nest with two problems, no ign and hinting for medicine apprentice. There were no staff on and I wasn't sure if I should delete it or not. Should I leave it, delete it, or tell them to fix the nest?
When life gives you lemons, unless you have water and sugar that lemonade will be pretty bad.
Posted Jul 13, 17 · OP
Joebama Web AdminAdmin
Votes:
+798
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 9
In my opinion, the best thing to do is to always mail staff. Make sure to give them location (can be cords) and they will fix/handle it appropriately. If you want you could mail the player, although this is not suggested, as staff will automatically mail the user anyways. Whatever you do DO NOT DELETE THE NEST. Just like fixing grief staff have to be aware of the situation to help, if you delete the nest the player could report grief and we could end up having to warn/talk to you (or whoever deleted it). Staff MAY delete the nest as the see fit and according to the activity/inactivity of the player. I will let other staff chime in on this with their opinions though. Have a good day!

~ Joe
Official Administrator on PPWC

Rules | Report a Player | Appeal a Ban | Support

If you have a question/concern, feel free to private message me!

Joebama.jpg
Posted Jul 13, 17 · Last edited Jul 13, 17
Votes:
+2
Hi, so today i was looking for a place for my new kittypet, when i found the apartments, when i went inside there were two empty apartments, i explored a little and found that there were items inside but no signs on the door or bed, i also explored the Apartment area weeks ago, nothing had changed, just curious of what i should do
Posted Jul 14, 17
Joebama Web AdminAdmin
Votes:
+798
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 9
In my opinion, if there are no signs on the door or beds, or ANYWHERE for that matter, claiming the nest/house for another player then it's free game. Just make sure to place YOUR signs claiming the nest, and if you really want to, take some screenshots of the house door/bed area to show it has no signs in case someone reports you. I believe if there are no signs to claim the house, the house should be free and open for other users that need one. I'll let other staff chime in on this one too though.

Joebama.jpg
Posted Jul 14, 17
Joebama Web AdminAdmin
Votes:
+798
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 9
Both threads about Invalid nests have been combined into one.

Joebama.jpg
Posted Jul 14, 17
Semi Owner
Votes:
+53
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 3
Joe is correct on everything, tell staff. DO NOT BREAK THE SIGNS YOURSELF. Also if there's no signs then the house is technically unclaimed.

Posted Jul 14, 17
NoticeNotices