Main Forum

Crashing/Timing out

4 replies
Votes:
Staff, this is a problem you may wanna look into. A whole buncha people keep crashing or timing out, and when they rejoin they just get kicked again. I just got kicked after I took the screenshot, now I keep getting kicked. Help all of us?
Theo, Cam, and VerdaniaStardust were some of the players getting kicked and Bloss saw the whole thing.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
Votes:
+76
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 4
Banned users
further insight: for the players who keep crashing (like me) about a chunk will load, none of the 'welcome to pawstep' messages will pop up, your messages wont send, and then everything crashes. this has been happening about once a day now for like a little less than a week I wanna say.
jake is a nut
Posted Jan 2, 18
Lily AdminArt
Votes:
+264
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 6
Sometimes sam's internet goes haywire, which could be a cause for whatever's going on. However sometimes this stuff happens, the server's been a bit buggy and jumpy over and over, and finding solutions will take time, overall it's nothing to worry about. A minor annoyance, yes, but we'll find a solution soon! :)
Official Administrator on PPWC

Rules | Report a Player | Appeal a Ban | Support

If you have a question/concern, feel free to private message me!
Posted Jan 2, 18
Votes:
I'd like to note that I am no longer able to join the server after I got kicked the first time, which was yesterday. It says "Loading Terrain" then it says "Timed out" or "Connection forcibly closed" or "java--". I've tried to restart my Minecraft but nothing works. Also, It appears right now that there are no people on?
Attached Images
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Lily AdminArt
Votes:
+264
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 6
Like I have previously stated it’s likely due to internet issues, and that’s kind of out of staff hands. We’re hoping the servers connection will grow more stable soon but this is sadly happening frequently. Stay put solutions will be found.
Official Administrator on PPWC

Rules | Report a Player | Appeal a Ban | Support

If you have a question/concern, feel free to private message me!
Posted Jan 3, 18
NoticeNotices