Main Forum

Can't post pictures

7 replies
Votes:
+2
I try to post a drawing I made and every time it says error when it runs this 'ajax'. How do I fix that?
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP
ፈᎥᎮᏂᏋᏒ Trial Mod
Votes:
+130
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 5
I post them on my wall first so I can copy the image address and paste it over. If that doesn't work it may have to do with your computer or a certain scanning program perhaps? I'm no computer expert, far from it but I think Ajax is a set of techniques that computers use to make special files that can only be used in a certain period of time. So if you have something that scans all your files that may be it. It also may have to do with what file your art program sends it in, you may need to compress it or just change it in the settings of your art program.
If any of that isn't helpful sorry, hope it works soon
꓄ꃅꍟ ꉓꀤᖘꃅꍟꋪ ꃅꀎꈤ꓄ ꀤꌗ ꂦꈤ

Posted Sep 11, 18
Votes:
+2
I don't have an art program, I just use a pencil and paper and than upload the pictures to my laptop. Could you give me an example on how to copy the image address because I don't know how to do that...
Posted Sep 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 12, 18
Landoonym Retired
Votes:
+128
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 5
Hi Ginny,

Is it possible that you aren't using a png/jpg file? For example, if the file name is cat_drawing, it should look like cat_drawing.png or cat_drawing.jpg when you open it. Then, if the art is traditional as you stated above, I recommend uploading the art to a site like Imgur which will provide a link for you to put your image into. This guide may not be the most clear thing in the world, but I'll try my best! (Enjin has changed some since I last logged on, so uploading to Imgur may not even be necessary anymore!)

1) Click the image icon. (between the GIF and play button)
2) Select your png/jpg file from your computer (ex. cat_drawing.png)
3) Your image should be displayed! (Just as a test, I threw one of my own drawings below this text)

Dawnfrost+Redraw_1537131707.png
Eat cheese. I guess.
Posted Sep 16, 18
Votes:
+2
I apologize that my information was not clear, but the problem is that when I attach a file, it runs Ajax. When it's done doing whatever it's doing, it gives me a message that says: "What do you want to do with 'Ajax'?" and gives me the option to save or run. When I click 'run', it sends me to a document that says:

{"error":0,"message":"","attachment_id":"5242811","name":"20180911_024223349_iOS.jpg","sizestr":"1.78
MB","s3name":"20180911_024223349_iOS_1537224316.jpg","s3path":"998947\/modules\/forum\/attachments\/20180911_024223349_iOS_1537224316.jpg"}

Then it has an uploading thing at the top of the screen, and it doesn't upload. It just stays like that until I ex out of it. The image doesn't appear on the screen or anything. I will try downloading Imgur if I can find it, but could you give me an example of using an image URL if you are familiar with it? And yes, I am using a jpg file.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
Votes:
+36
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 2
uhhhh just go to imgur.com and make a account and post it there. get a link and you can just post that
Posted Sep 17, 18
Votes:
+2
I'm not allowed on social media
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
I just looked at it and when I comment on something, I can post pics. I just can't seem to post pics in a new thread. I use the 'attach file' option because I don't know how to use the image address thing without posting the picture on a different website.
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 18, 18
NoticeNotices