Main Forum

Stuck on "Loading Terrain" screen

4 replies
Votes:
hello! i just found this server today and i thought i'd join because i'm a fan of warriors, but i keep encountering an issue when i try to join.
i'll connect and then the screen will say "loading terrain" for a few minutes and afterwards it will say "Disconnected" or "Timed Out".
I think this may be an issue with 1.13 and may be because you've recently updated the server to it?
I've tried googling my issue and found this forum: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/support/server-support-and/2915814-friends-get-loading-terrain-and-time-out-error they explain that the solution to this was to change the render distance settings in the server.properties file.
Perhaps if others are also having this issue, this would be a possible fix? if others aren't then i'd assume its on my side, although all other servers i attempt to connect to work just fine.
Thanks for reading and i hope the issue will be figured out soon enough :)
Posted Sep 28, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
Hey Leo! Glad you found us! This issue has been going on for a while and all I can say is either keep trying to get on or restart your computer or just wait until later. Sorry I'm not much help, but just letting you know.
Posted Sep 28, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+36
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 2
Servers just down ATM, everyones having this problem, dont worry just check in later today or tommorow.
Posted Sep 28, 18 · Last edited Sep 28, 18
List
Undo
Rai T
Votes:
+13
Forum Vote Level
LEVEL 1
The server works perfectly every other day and at midnight. if you happen to be able to get on, don't warp, as it makes things worse and it might kick you.if you are in clan territories, you can always walk to other clans! if you notice that you are starting to lag, be prepared to not be able to get on for the rest of the day. this might not happen to you, but it has happened to me. hopefully the server will work sometime soon.
Owo what's this?
Posted Sep 28, 18
List
Undo
Scar T
Votes:
+2
Good to know it's not only happening to me, thank StarClan
Posted Sep 28, 18
NoticeNotices